Documentation Mercado LibreCheck out all the necessary information about APIs Mercado Libre.
Brand Protection Program
Rights holders and sellers
The program allows the rights holder to report possible infractions in Mercado Libre publications.
In these cases, sellers will be able to send a response to the Member, proving that they are not infringing rights or, in some cases, modifying their publication.
1. Application and registration: any rights holder can join the program, by submitting the documentation that accredits it.
2. The rights holder sends the complaint: upon the complaint, the publication will be paused and notice will be given to the complained seller, who will have a certain period of time to contact the Member through the Program and prove that its publication does not infringe rights.
3. Send your response: if your publication received a complaint and you do not reply within four days, it will be automatically removed. To respond, you will be able to send documentation that demonstrates that you are not infringing rights. For example, purchase invoices proving that the product is original, or authorization from the rights holder to offer his products.
4. The rights holder reviews your response: they will have four days to review what you sent and respond.
- If the rights holder accepts the response or does not respond within four days, your publication will be reactivated.
- If the rights holder does not accept the response for valid reasons or you do not send your response in time, your publication will be permanently removed from the site.